Every year around June when the Toastmaster year comes to an end, there is usually a rush to complete the CC manual. This is because this brings the club DCP points. And for most members, the educational journey ends here.
Yet going by the educational track of Toastmasters, your CC puts you at the top of the bottom quadrant.
More than CC
There is more to your Toastmasters journey than CC, and you owe it to yourself after joining this noble organisation that prides itself as the number one non-profit organisation in the world where “leaders are made”, to get the most out of your Toastmasters journey.
The Advanced Communication Series
There are 15 Advanced communication manuals each containing five speech projects to choose from. These manuals provide tremendous opportunity for you to develop whatever speaking skills or competencies you want to develop. It also offers you the chance to enhance your career and business prospects.
What do you want as a Speaker?
- Do you want to add humour to your speeches, entertain your audiences or improve your story telling skills?
- Do you want to master the art of giving management speeches, technical presentations or facilitate discussions?
- Do you want to master persuasive speaking, communicating on video or become a professional speaker?
- Do you want to improve your public relations, interpersonal communications or learn interpretative reading?
- Do you want to learn how to give speciality speeches, speak at special occasions or speak to inform?
The Advanced Communication Series has speaking projects that can help you grow and thrive in any of these areas.
Advance Communicator Awards
There are three advanced communicator awards you achieve as you progress.
- Advanced Communicator Bronze (ACB)
- Advanced Communicator Silver (ACS)
- Advanced Communicator Gold (ACG)
Don’t exit on CC
By the time you earn your ACG award, you will have completed six of the available 15 advance manuals, given a minimum of 40 prepared speeches and 3 educational presentations.
Thats how Toastmasters can help you become a more confident and impactful speaker.